Effective Date: October 17, 2023
At oregontrail.ws, we are dedicated to providing a platform where enthusiasts can explore the world of the Oregon Trail, including access to classic Oregon Trail games. We believe in preserving the legacy of these historical games, many of which are considered abandonware. Abandonware refers to software that is no longer actively supported or sold by its original creators and is often made available for free by the gaming community.
Respect for Copyright Holders
We hold immense respect for the original creators and copyright holders of the Oregon Trail games and other content. We acknowledge their intellectual property rights and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
On our website, you can enjoy playing Oregon Trail games through online emulators. However, please note that we do not provide direct download links to these games and we do not store or distribute copyrighted game files.
We fully support and comply with the DMCA. If you are a copyright holder and believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, please provide us with the following information, and we will take appropriate action:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- Provide a description of the infringing material and its location on our website.
- Your contact information, including your email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA compliance or our website’s content, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this DMCA Compliance Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this DMCA Compliance statement. Any updates will be posted on this page, and the “Effective Date” at the beginning of the statement will be revised accordingly.
Thank you for using oregontrail.ws and for your understanding of our commitment to DMCA compliance.